Here are some of the services we provide at SPS.

Depending on which Highway Authority is responsible for the roads that are affected a Section 278 Agreement will be required with either the ‘Secretary of State for Transport’ or the ‘Local Highway Authority’.

Agreements with the Secretary of State for Transport will be required if the works are on the strategic road network which lies under the control of the Highways England. Examples of routes on the strategic road network are Motorways, Trunk Roads and usually the high grade junctions leading to and from them.

Click here to see some of our section 278 works videos…